In veel bedrijven is de voertaal Engels, en dat gaat je best goed af… of valt er nog wat te verbeteren aan jouw teksten? In de incompany training Zakelijk Engels schrijven krijg je handvatten ’to take you business English to the next level’.
- Forget Dunglish, embrace proper English
- Essential grammar, spelling, and punctuation!
- Write like a pro: clear, concise, compelling
- Engage your audience, make your case
- Improve your emails, letters, proposals, and reports
- Boost confidence, have fun
- Show, don’t tell
Dolf Weverink – An experienced and spirited educator, capable of designing and executing professional educational programs and formats. Ever since he acted as Program Director in the Heineken Beer Communication Management Course, Dolf has embraced English as a working and teaching language. He is an investigative and creative mind, focused on kaizen, teamwork, and lifting spirits.
- Lecture to medical students at AmsterdamUMC on (re)writing articles targeted at a wider audience (April 2022).
- Teaching worldwide RVO Agricultural ambassadors to write engaging copy for their social media (2020).
- Inspiring sales and marketing staff at HP Enterprise to connect to and communicate with corporate clients, in close cooperation with DPG Media (2020).
- Copywriting in English: in-company training at Dexia Amsterdam and XYZTec (Nederlands Media Netwerk Trainingen 2019).
- At Enza Zaden, my colleague Anita van Stel and I designed the communications plan regarding Road2Digital, the digital transformation scheme, to be rolled out globally (2018-2019).
I read Dutch Language and Literature in Groningen and Amsterdam and qualified as a first-grade teacher. Ever since the nineties, I have made several trips to the UK and the US, on holiday and to visit our sons, who studied in the US. I dug up the first edition of Strunk’s famous ‘Elements of Style’ at Cornell University. Qualifications: CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English).